Thursday, March 12

~I Don't Get It~

Things I just don't get:

~Soap Opera's. Even if you are lame and trashy enough to want to sink lower than anyone with the slightest bit of morals.....where's the embarrassment? No shame? I would no sooner turn my TV to As the World Turns than I would pick up a paper-back book.....or dine on my spleen for that matter!!!

~Why Goofy gets to enjoy all the luxuries of a respectable canine, whilst poor Pluto is doomed to walk on all 4's wearing nothing but a collar, eat dog food by plunging his face into a dish sitting on the ground, live in a dog house, poop in the yard, can't even speak besides *Ruff!*...the list goes on and on. Honestly....I neither see the logic nor the justice in this!!!

~Why dogs are man's best friend, and even though we take care of them....cats couldn't be more anti-social.

~Why anyone would actually like cold weather.

~Condiments. Ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard.....revoltingly disgusting! Why???

~Why the film industry insists on ruining what could be a good movie by pelting us with profanity and other offensive content.

~Horror and slasher films. Since when are the mentally disturbed THAT disturbed?! I mean, have you seen previews for some of these films? Demonic and terrifying!

~Why boys are so stupid!.......Need I say anymore??

11 comments:

  1. How dare you diss condiments like that!!! They ENHANCE the natural flavor of most foods that they are added onto! How dare you cross that line?
    Amen on the last one! I apologize for all 3 billion+ of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To each his own!!!

    Wow, you're amening that? LOL!!! Where are boys made??? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I TOTALLY remember that factory!
    P.S. I totally escaped...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Escapee or not....it's still where you were made!! Sorry, there's no escaping that! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE COLD WEATHER!!!! :-D
    oh and there is no further explanation needed regarding the stupidity of boys... that's just the way it is...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That factory eliminated its quality control division in the late 70's, which explains all the stupid boys in the world. Luckily, I happened to be manufactured in 1975, which explains my rare high quality boy-ness. Also, the factory is in the Philippines. Much cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah....that makes sense! Good point Jay...but do you realize you just aged yourself? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, did I say that out loud? Well, at least all the stupid boys are too stupid to do the math correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah...I think you're safe there and don't worry...I won't explain it to them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. You're only 27, Jay?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, Matt, that's why you're a legend!

    ReplyDelete