Tuesday, December 30

Uneventful

Well, my day has been pretty much pathetic! I have hardly done anything with myself all day. I got up at 8 o'clock this morning. Lazed around for a while I waited in line for the shower. But I did do some extra reading in my Bible, so that of course was very nice. But I took my time, which I suppose could be considered a nice morning for some.
At about 1:30, I went down to the church with my family. Tomorrow night, we are singing at the church for the New Years Eve service. They are trying to recruit a bunch of families to sing, just as a nice feature for the service. Last I heard, though, they only had four families signed up, so either the church is seriously in lack when it comes to talent, r they are a very shy congregation. :)
So, that is what I did this afternoon. Then, we were down at the church for about another hour. Mom had volunteered to help some ladies in the kitchen in preparation for tomorrow night's service, and would be there until 4. So, the guys shot some baskets, and I read. I am reading a really good book right now, called "Only the River Runs Free". It is a novel about Ireland by Brock and Bodie Thoene. I would highly recommend it. I really don't think anyone reads this blog, I mostly just write for myself. But, I like to imagine that I have many fans out there, somewere, who thrive on my every word and crave another blog as soon as they are done reading my last entry! I know that is a silly dream, but let me have my fun, ok! Who am I talking to? But, to all my "friends" out there. I strongly endorse the above mentioned book.

Now, I am blogging. Not because I have anything of importance to say, just because I enjoy blogging. There was about a week, where after two entries, I did not write anything. But when I get up the motivation to do it, within a paragraph or so, I greatly enjoy typing out my thoughts and the events of my life. I am getting ready to work on my Bible study. James is my favorite book of the Bible, and I am planning on writing a study on it. I will probably post it on here, in a new blog. So, for all of you imaginary people, I will imagine you reading that blog as well, just so you know! I am also waiting for an email. Not that one is coming, I just hope it is. I emailed someone on Friday, and have not yet received a reply. I hope I hear something soon. I am dying to hear from this person!

Well, I think that is about all I have to say right now. This is without a doubt, the most random and pointless post I have written thus far, and yet I am going to post it up, just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment