Wednesday, April 15

July 19

I am sitting here at my computer, supposed to be getting things getting ready for this upcoming college semester, but instead I am listening to some blues, sipping a big cup of hot tea, thinking about how hungry I am, blogging, looking up things that happened on my birthday....the list goes on and on! My birthday is July 19, 1990 and as I was sitting here, I was wondering if anything exciting (other than my birth...does it get more exciting?!) happened on that hot, summer day. Here are just a few interesting things I found:










2 comments:

  1. But do you actually like raspberry cake? I think raspberries are pretty bombalicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I like raspberry cake! Raspberries are most def bombalicious (nice word!) and such a matter should just go without saying! :)

    ReplyDelete